Job Opportunity – Legal Advisor Role
20th Sep 2019
We have an opportunity for a new Wills Advisor and we are inviting applications from ambitious Law degree/LPC graduates and paralegals to work within our Wills team. Some knowledge and interest of this area is desirable, training is provided for those who have the desire to specialise within this niche area. Aside from your technical expertise, you will be keen to further develop the reputation of the business in the local market, through building lasting client relationships and business development activities. Having your own car is essential as the role involves visiting clients on a regular basis.
Although based in our Altrincham office you will be expected to meet clients in their homes so it’s important you are flexible, able to work independently and mobile.
McHale Legal Ltd is based in Altrincham with additional offices in Heywood, Middleton and Stretford. We provide a broad range of Legal services for both the business industry and private clients. We pride ourselves on our ‘can do’ approach to our clients’ needs and our ability to offer support and advice.
- Must have good organisational skills
- Must have attention to detail
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Previous work experience involving dealing with people is useful but not essential
- Calm under pressure
- A professional and friendly manner
- Willingness and ability to learn on the job
- Friendly, confident and reliable
- Hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills
- Team worker with a flexible, professional attitude
- Dresses appropriately for a legal office
The ability to communicate both face to face and over the phone is vital to a successful applicant, this enables them to build up fantastic rapport between their clients. The successful applicant must be organised and have the ability to keep on top of all their administration whilst seeing clients.
To work with the team to create and maintain a happy working environment, from which a friendly yet professional service is offered to all clients.
Candidates will possess or demonstrate the following:
For this role personal qualities are a very important part of the candidate profile.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be very well organised with a careful and accurate approach
- Have good organisational skills but be confident enough to ask when unsure
- Excellent interpersonal and team working skills
- Should be comfortable with older people and have a caring and empathetic nature understanding that every case has potential to become contentious or difficult
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a mature perspective
- Have a confident and friendly manner on the telephone
- Be friendly, warm and welcoming to clients and colleagues in line with our values
If you believe you have the right skill set and would like to apply for this position please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.