Commercial & Mixed-Use Property
We have extensive expertise in dealing with all types of real estate transactions, including sales, purchases, leases and all ancillary matters such as security finance and JV / SPV set up.
We can assist you with:
- sale and purchase and all ancillary agreements
- conditional contracts
- planning and development
- all types of finance work – mortgages, debentures, guarantees
- as part of a business acquisition/sale transaction
- as part of a share sale/purchase transaction
- property portfolio sales and purchases
- property portfolio restructuring and intra-company/partnership transfers
- mixed-use property transactions
- residential transactions involving companies
McHale & Co’s team of dedicated commercial property solicitors has years of experience helping many of our clients who are recognised as infrastructure providers, gas transporters and electricity distributors in the utility sector, as well as acting on behalf of private clients affected by utility infrastructure proposals.
Our property law experts have gained expert knowledge in the utility sector, advising on a significant number of issues including:
- Gas acquisitions
- Electricity acquisitions,
- Water and drainage acquisitions
We also have vast experience in site disposals for related infrastructure, including rights for:
The expertise of your principal contact enables us to provide clients with a personal and efficient legal service, including advice/interpretation of the related statutes/regulations.
Get in touch
If you would like to know more about how our tailored services can best suit your needs, do not hesitate to get in touch. Although based in Greater Manchester, we can provide high-quality legal assistance to those who need it around the UK. Call us today on 0161 928 3848, or fill in the online contact form.